Walk Behind Carpet Extractor - AV12QX Avenger - 12 GAL - 20" - Used / Refurbished
We are proud to present this lightly refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work carpet extractor. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean large areas with a breeze.
Sold with 30 Day Parts Warranty - Lifetime Technical Support- Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From The Manufacturer:
Running under 60 dB, the AV 12QX is an excellent choice for any 24-hour facility, especially in the hospitality and healthcare industries. The AV12QX is constructed of polyethylene and features a 130 psi pump providing a flow rate up to 1.2 gpm. The powerful 1.8 hp, three-stage vacuum motor provides 135-inch water lift and 95 cfm of airflow. The spring-loaded vacuum shoe is adjustable, ensuring consistent pressure and pick up on different carpet thicknesses and uneven floors.
- Tanks are constructed of roto-molded polyethylene
- Powerful 1.8 Hp 3 stage vacuum motor provides 135" water lift and 95 CFM of airflow
- Features a 130 PSI diaphragm pump with bypass
- Excellent for both interim maintenance and restorative cleaning
- Allows upwards of 4000 sq.ft./ hour to be cleaned
- Easy access removable spray bar with twist off jets
- The lock down vacuum shoe ensures consistent pressure on the carpet at all times
- The large 12 gallon tanks enable it to tackle even the biggest commercial jobs
- Lightweight and easy to transport with the upper and lower tanks detaching into two separate units
- Accepts all optional accessories including the HT1800 heater and Smart Kit
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.