TTV 678 34" Vario Automatic Ride-On Scrubber | Financing Available
Our TTV 678 is designed to provide long, simple, and reliable service with powerful and professional results, whatever the environment. It has three adjustable scrubbing widths (26”, 30” and 34”) – simply pull a pin and the brush deck automatically adjusts in or out to the right width for the job. The fully adjustable water flow rate gives the user more control when cleaning. Other features include ground strip to prevent static build-up, and easy change patented pop-on/pop-off brushes and pad drivers.
- Three sizes, one machine
- Fully adjustable flow rate from 0.25 gpm to 1 gpm
- Patented pop-on/pop-off brushes and pad drivers
- LED control panel continuously provides operator with chemical, water flow, brush pressure and battery status.
- Adjustable brush pressure and speed
- Six maintenance-free gel batteries provide 4 hours of run time; low-voltage shutoff prolongs battery life.
- Tear-away squeegee equipped with quick-release squeegee blades for easy cleaning.
- Onboard chemical dispensing (as an optional system) allows for 32:1, 64:1, 96:1 and 128:1, guaranteeing proper chemical usage.
- The gel batteries are completely maintenance free, emit 1/40 of the hydrogen gas of wet lead acid batteries, are spill-proof and can be charged anywhere. The safest, most dependable, and longest-life batteries on the market.
|Battery Power||100 Ahr|
|Battery Quantity||6 ea|
|Brush Motor||400 W|
|Brush Pressure||160 lbs|
|Brush Speed||200 rpm|
|Capacity||1.0 US gal|
|Cleaning Width||34 "|
|Dimensions Package Height||63.39 "|
|Dimensions Package Length||66.93 "|
|Dimensions Package Width||39.37 "|
|Dimensions Product Height||56.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Length||66.00 "|
|Dimensions Product Width||26.00 "|
|Maximum Gradient||11 ° F|
|Noise Level||69 dB(A)|
|Number of Pads or Brushes||3 ea|
|Pad or Brush Size||36 "|
|Recovery Tank||32 US gal|
|Run Time Full Charge||4 hrs|
|Solution Tank||32 US gal|
|Traction Motor||600 W|
|Vacuum Motor||400 W|
|Water Flow Rate||1 gpm|
|Working Capacity||52500 sq.ft./hr|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.