Tennant T3+ Walk-Behind 24" Automatic Floor Scrubber - Refurbished - Warranty | Financing Available
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work 24" Tennant T3+ Automatic Floor Scrubber. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
Sold with 90-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 90-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
COMPACT, WALK-BEHIND FLOOR SCRUBBER
- Just scrubbed floors are immediately clean, dry and safe for foot traffic with ec-H2O™ and FaST® technologies
- Easy to clean and maintain Hygenic® solution and recovery tanks
- Compact with ergonomic controls to ensure easy maneuverability and operator comfort
Effectively clean a variety of environments while ensuring operator comfort with
Achieve deep cleaning results with a scrub motor that delivers up to 41 kg of powerful
scrubbing pressure. Clean the harshest of environments with tough, durable, non-corroding scrub decks and squeegee frames.
EASY TO OPERATE AND MANEUVER
Clean both open and congested spaces easily with the T3e/T3/T3+ compact body design, simple to operate controls and ergonomically designed handle. All brushes and squeegees can also be changed and adjusted without tools.
ENGINEERED FOR SAFETY
Minimise the risk of slip and fall injuries with clean, dry and safe floors by scrubbing with ec-H2O™ and FaST® technologies. Achieve complete water recovery (even on 180-degree turns) and a quiet 68.5 dBA sound level for anywhere, anytime cleaning.
Cleaning Path: 24 in / 500 mm
Estimated Run Time: Up to 3.0 hours
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Brush RPM: 285
Recovery Tank Capacity: 15 gal / 53 L
Solution Tank Capacity: 10.5 gal / 42 L
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 28500 sq ft / 2650 sq m
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 68.5 dBA
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.