Tennant Nobles Wide Area Vacuum V-WA-30 - Refurbished - Warranty
We are proud to present this Wide Area Vacuum by Tennant | Nobles (V-WA-30). This machine has been fully tested and is ready to clean.
Sold with 30-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
Clean larger areas quickly with an extra wide cleaning path. This rugged wide area vacuum is perfect for vacuuming large open areas like educational facilities, hospitals and healthcare environments. Durable design, high performance cleaning This wide area vacuum has a durable rotationally-molded polyethylene construction that can withstand the wear-and-tear of daily wide area vacuuming. Its large, anti-bacterial filter bag and triple filtration system protects indoor air quality. Clean deep down with a dedicated brush motor and two 1 hp / 0.75 kW vacuum motors, which groom carpet fibers with a brush speed of 1,200 rpm.
- Increase productivity with an extra wide 30 in / 760 mm cleaning path
- Clean hard-to-reach spaces with an optional detailing wand
- Adjustable to 11 height settings to accommodate various carpet surfaces
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.