TENNANT 5400 - REFURBISHED - AUTOMATIC FLOOR SCRUBBER - LOW HOURS - FLOOR MACHINE - WARRANTY
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work Tennant 5400 Floor Scrubber. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come. This machine is well known for its longevity and ease of operation.
- New Squeegee Assembly And Squeegee
- Recovery Tank Lid & Gasket
- Recovery Tank Drain Hose
- 4 x Batteries
- Water solenoid
Sold with 30-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
The Model 5400 walk-behind scrubber offers unprecedented value, versatility, and vigor—all in a smooth-operation machine that fits the tightest budgets. Now available with FaST™ Foam Scrubbing Technology, the 5400 increases scrubbing productivity dramatically.
Value Package: With compact, serpentine maneuverability and a tight, 12-inch (305 mm) wheel base, the 5400 fits the most crowded aisles and spaces. Choose between 24-inch and 26-inch work paths (610 mm/660 mm). The 5400 scrubber is capable of applying 130 lbs. of down pressure (60 kg) for heavy scrubbing or stripping applications. This unit is complemented by a rugged polyethylene frame and a large capacity, corrosion-proof solution tank.
Versatile Machine: Packed with features, the 5400 delivers optimum versatility. For example, scrub heads are interchangeable between disc and cylindrical scrubbing systems, or between conventional and FaST™ scrubbing–whichever configuration meets your specific needs.
ES™ Scrubbing System: With the exclusive ES™ scrubbing system, the 5400 cleans up to 2.5 hours without stopping for solution tank refilling.
- Automatic Shut-Off System-Water and foam are kept from damaging the vacuum fan by an automatic air flow shut-off system.
- Easy-Fill Solution Port-Front-fill, corrosion-proof, solution tank with level indicator provides for ease of filling.
- Tennant 5400 floor scrubber features Dual Disc Brush System-Disc brush scrubbing heads remove stubborn, embedded grime. Best for smooth floors with-out debris. High-speed brush drive motors provide powerful cleaning performance.
- Rugged Construction-Thick polyethylene body and tanks are rust resistant.
- Break-away Squeegee-Parabolic break-away squeegee accurately tracks the scrubber on tight turns and provides excellent solution retrieval. Linatex blades provide optimum performance and require no tools to change.
- Cylindrical Scrub Heads-Cylindrical scrubbing heads are for sweeping floors with light or occasional debris and for tile surfaces. Cylindrical heads deep-clean grout lines and eliminates streaking.