Tennant 5400 - Automatic Floor Scrubber - Refurbished - Low Hours - Floor Machine - Excellent Condition
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work Floor Scrubber. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean large areas with a breeze.
New Parts: Vacuum Motor, Recovery lid and seal, Batteries, Full squeegee assembly, Drain hose, Water Valve
Sold with 30 Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From The Manufacturer:
The Model 5400 walk-behind scrubber offers unprecedented value, versatility, and vigor—all in a smooth-operation machine that fits the tightest budgets. Now available with FaST™ Foam Scrubbing Technology, the 5400 increases scrubbing productivity dramatically.
- Automatic Shut-Off System-Water and foam are kept from damaging the vacuum fan by an automatic air flow shut-off system.
- Easy-Fill Solution Port-Front-fill, corrosion-proof, solution tank with level indicator provides for ease of filling.
- Tennant 5400 floor scrubber features Dual Disc Brush System-Disc brush scrubbing heads remove stubborn, embedded grime. Best for smooth floors with-out debris. High-speed brush drive motors provide powerful cleaning performance.
- Rugged Construction-Thick polyethylene body and tanks are rust resistant.
- Break-away Squeegee-Parabolic break-away squeegee accurately tracks the scrubber on tight turns and provides excellent solution retrieval. Linatex blades provide optimum performance and require no tools to change.
- Cylindrical Scrub Heads-Cylindrical scrubbing heads are for sweeping floors with light or occasional debris and for tile surfaces. Cylindrical heads deep-clean grout lines and eliminates streaking.
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.