Scrubmaster B120 Ride On Floor Scrubber | Financing Available
Productive. Maneuverable. Ergonomic.
Features Super maneuverability. The Scrubmaster B120 has been designed to meet the highest demands when it comes to cleaning shopping centers, production facilities and highly-frequented buildings such as train stations and airports. The B120 combined features and four deck configurations provide maximum value in large to medium size facilities. Moreover, its compact dimensions and a 90-degree steering angle make the Scrubmaster highly maneuverable and flexible to use. The machine can be equipped with either disc or cylindrical brushes, which allows adapting the configuration to meet the individual cleaning requirements. The Scrubmaster B120 provides a perfect workplace for the operator: ergonomically designed and equipped with sophisticated technical details that ensure efficient working.
The Scrubmaster B120 R is not only extremely efficient but also very flexible in use. Equipped with two cylindrical brushes, both sweeping and scrubbing can be carried out in a single working step. Two fold-out side skirts enable fast and easy changing of disc brushes or cylindrical brushes.
B120R Series Features
- The boost button activates both maximum brush pressure and water flow.
- 1-button operating system: All function can be started at just the push of a button.
- Slow Mode: The speed can be reduced to 2 MPH at the push of a button.
- Additional Functions: The illuminated display is intuitive and easy to operate. A warning display automatically indicates when the tank level falls below 3 gallons.
- Scrub deck protruding to the right for working close to walls and edges.
- Robust bumpers at both the front and rear provide effective collision protection and increased safety.
- Depending on the amount of water supplied, the onboard dosing system automatically adds just the right amount of cleaning detergent.
- Thanks to its compact design, the B120 R can also work in narrow aisles and corridors.
|Scrubmaster B120 R||SM2832CQP||SM3032DQP||SM3332CQP||SM3532DQP|
|Sweep Capable||Cylindrical Wet Sweep||NO||Cylindrical Wet Sweep||NO|
|Solution/Recovery tank||32 GAL / 32 GAL||32 GAL / 32 GAL||32 GAL / 32 GAL||32 GAL / 32 GAL|
|Theoretical Area of Performance||48,438 sq. ft./hr||51,667 sq. ft./hr||59,202 sq. ft./hr||62,431 sq. ft./hr|
|Working Speed upto:||4 mph||4 mph||4 mph||4 mph|
|Nominal Voltage||24 V||24 V||24 V||24 V|
|Power Consumption Drive Motor||727 W||727 W||727 W||727 W|
|Power Consumption Brush Motor||2 x 876 W||2 x 876 W||2 x 876 W||2 x 876 W|
|Power Consumption Vacuum Motor||480 W||480 W||480 W||480 W|
|Number/Type of Brushes||2 / Cylindrical||2 / disc||2 / Cylindrical||2 / disc|
|Brushes RPM||(2) 1 HP 850 RPM||(2) 1.5 HP 210 RPM||(2) 1 HP 850 RPM||(2) 1.5 HP 210 RPM|
|Active Squeegee Width||37"||37"||43"||43"|
|Width without/with Squeegee||32/38 in||32/38 in||37/44 in||37/44 in|
|Total Weight ready to Use||1,559 lb||1,594 lb||1,563 lb||1,627 lb|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.