Saturn™ Low Speed Floor Machines - In Stock | Financing Available
Saturn™ low-speed floor machines are steel and stainless steel construction with powder-coated brush covers that stand up to the rigors of professional cleaning and stripping of hard floors and tile & grout surfaces. The powerful 1.5 HP motor and steel triple planetary gearboxes provide a smooth and quiet ride in addition to remaining extremely durable and tough. Saturn™ SV floor machines are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning carpets.
The Saturn low-speed floor machines come in 17″ or 20″ diameter. The pad driver is included on all low-speed floor machines. The optional weight kit provides an additional 21 to 42 lbs. of down pressure. The optional 4-gallon shampoo tank simplifies cleaning solution application.
- Quick and easy handle adjustment
- Anti-fatigue design
- Black powder coated
- 17″ or 20″ head size available
- All metal construction assures durability
- All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Exclusive “lockout lever” is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture
- Optional weight kit available
- Optional 4-gallon shampoo tank
Head Size 17″ 20″ RPM 175 175 Motor 1.5 HP 66 frame motor 1.5 HP 66 frame motor Gears Triple planetary steel gears Triple planetary steel gears Weight 95 lbs. 98 lbs. Brush Cover Powder coated Powder coated Shipping Weight 112 lbs. 115 lbs. Handle Anti-fatigue grips Anti-fatigue grips Power Cord 50′ 50′ Electrical Draw 14.4 amps 14.4 amps Shipping Dimensions 48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W 48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.