Saturn™ High-Speed Floor Burnishers | Financing Available
High-Speed Floor Burnishers
Saturn™ high-speed floor burnishers make it simple to bring a smooth, super high-gloss luster to any hard floor surface. Watching these floor machines in action will make anyone a believer! The commercial tough Saturn™ floor burnishers are as durable as they are dependable with a tough frame motor with belt drive. With all EDIC floor machines, you can enjoy peace of mind with your floor cleaning equipment investment with the EDIC industry-leading 5 year warranty on parts and labor.
All Saturn high-speed floor burnishers come standard with a flex-lock pad driver and pad.
- Multi-V belt drive reduces load on bearings and extends motor life
- Smooth operation for reduced operator fatigue
- Has a flexible pad driver with threaded pad centering device that conforms to the floor to give you an even and consistent shine
- Unique lockout system prevents accidental start-ups and allows machine to be activated with both hands on the grips
- All-metal chassis plus powder coated cover assure long life and dependability
- Cool running 1.5 HP high efficiency motor
- Rear transport wheels for easy turning and increased mobility
- Easy motor access for quick servicing
- 75′ power cord
- Available with 1500 RPM or 2000 RPM
- 20″ head size
Head Size 20″ 20″ RPM 1500 2000 Motor 1.5 HP 66 frame DC rectified motor,
1.5 HP 66 frame DC rectified motor,
Weight 96 lbs. 96 lbs. Brush Cover Black powder coated Black powder coated Shipping Weight 108 lbs. 108 lbs. Handle Anti-fatigure grips Anti-fatigure grips Power Cord 75′ 75′ Electrical Draw 15 amps 15 amps Shipping Dimensions 54″H x 31″L x 22.5″W 54″H x 31″L x 22.5″W
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.