Saturn™ Heavy Duty Floor Machine - In Stock | Financing Available
With its all-metal construction and all-steel triple planetary severe-duty gearboxes, the Saturn™ Heavy Duty (HD) floor machines can stand up to the heaviest workloads, yet the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. The Saturn™ HD is purpose-built to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces and bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets.
- All-metal construction assures durability
- All-steel triple planetary severe-duty gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Exclusive “lockout lever” is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor
- Optional weight kit adds additional down pressure. You can add up to 2 additional weights to the Saturn HD
|Motor||1.5 HP TEFC motor||1.5 HP TEFC motor|
|Gears||Triple planetary steel gears||Triple planetary steel gears|
|Weight||113 lbs.||116 lbs.|
|Brush Cover||Stainless steel or powder coated||Stainless steel or powder coated|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs.||133 lbs.|
|Handle||Anti-fatigure grips||Anti-fatigure grips|
|Electrical Draw||13 amps||13 amps|
|Shipping Dimensions||48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W||48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.