Rotovac 360i Rotary Jet Extractor Carpet and Tile Cleaning Machine - Warranty - Refurbished
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work Rotovac 360i Rotary Jet Extractor Carpet and Tile Cleaning Machine. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
Sold with 90-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 90-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
"Power Head for High Performance Carpet & Tile Cleaning"
Stop Breaking Your Back with a Manual Wand
Most carpet cleaners today still use the old manual scrub wand method simply because it has been around for over 50 years. Using a manual wand requires a great deal of physical labor and only cleans from two directions, often producing only mediocre results.
The Rotovac 360i Cleans Better With Less Effort
The Rotovac 360i is a Patented Rotary Jet Extractor that utilizes rotary vacuum heads to thoroughly deep clean carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. The 360i weighs only 39 lbs and is extremely easy to use as it operates in a self propelled side to side motion. Simply stated, “The 360i cleans better with less effort."
- Cleans better with less effort and leaves carpet drier than a wand
- Interchangeable heads for all type of Carpet and Tile Cleaning
- User friendly, weighs only 39lbs
- Telescoping handle for cleaning stairs and compact storage
- Durable Construction with Cast Aluminum and Stainless Steel Frame
- Unique Marketing Tool to land new accounts and generate referral business
- Industrially Engineered for Professional Use
- Made in the USA
Variable Head Speed Control
The 360i is equipped with a variable head speed control dial on the handle to allow the operator to adjust the head speed from 0 to 250 RPM. This feature allows the 360i to adapt to all carpets from direct commercial glue downs to plush installed over pad residential carpeting. Glue down carpet may require a slower head speed for smooth operation and maximum recovery while pad plush carpeting may need a faster head speed for best results.
Carpet Cleaning Head:
The Rotovac 360i has a Rotary Jet Extraction Power Head that utilizes rotating vacuum heads and spray jets to thoroughly deep clean carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. The new and improved carpet cleaning head is equipped with 3 stainless steel shoes and three spray jets to create less overspray, more agitation and quicker dry times.
Works with any Portable or Truck Mount Extractor
The Rotovac 360i is air flow calibrated to work with any portable or truck mount extractor that uses a standard 12" wide cleaning wand. Give your business a boost and your back a break by hooking up the 360 to your existing portable or truck mount.
Several Quick Change Cleaning Heads Available
The Rotovac 360i comes standard with the Carpet Triple Head™. Several other optional cleaning heads are also available.
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.