Professional / Commercial Steamer - Peregrine 1800 SV - Falcon Pro - Solutions
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work Peregrine 1800 SV - Falcon Pro - Solutions Steamer. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
Sold with 30-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
- Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
- Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From The Manufacturer
120V, 60Hz 1800 watt Dry Vapor Steam Generator with vacuum. This unit produces dry steam vapor in a variable rate moisture content of 3-7% at 117PSI and at a temperature of 338°F. Patented descaling system with alert ensures you always have a properly functioning generator. Comes with Complete Steam and Vacuum Tool Kit.
- Restroom sanitation
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Contract cleaners
- Bed bug elimination
- Restaurant cleaning and restoration
- Car detailing
- Hard floor surfaces
- Mold removal
- Intelligent Boiler Technology
- Dual coil boiler
- Low voltage (on handle) 5V
- 3 levels of steam output
- 3 levels of vacuum suction (standard wet/dry vacuum)
- Steam and Vacuum LCD control panel
- Digital readout of steam/pressure and vacuum functions
- Detergent injection function
- Visual and audible warning alerts for water and detergent
- Patented 2 piece insulated wand design
- 4 castor swivel wheels with brakes
- Folding handle and removable tool caddy for compact storage
- Continuous use ( no need to turn off or lose pressure to add water)
- All steam/detergent/vacuum functions can be controlled from the handle
- Easy maintenance procedure
- Complete Steam and Vacuum Tool Kit
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.