Polaris Series Self-Contained Carpet Extractors | Financing Available
The Polaris Series combines remarkable ease of operation with unbeatable carpet cleaning performance and portability to deliver consistent results in light speed!
The Polaris is big enough to tackle large rooms and hallways and is available with a full complement of accessories giving it maximum versatility to clean upholstery, stairs and other hard to reach places.
Watch the Short Video on How to Setup the Polaris for Carpet Cleaning:
Watch the Short Video on How to Setup the Polaris for Upholstery Cleaning:
User friendly features like a detachable power cord make it easy to transport the machine to a drain or toilet. Lift off recovery buckets make emptying quick and easy without the need for a drain hose. Special features including the patented 4-wheel design, adjustable handle and lightweight construction allow easy transportation and unparalleled balance and maneuverability.
Features & Benefits
- Patented 4- wheel design makes turning in tight places easy and balances total weight even when full of water; making it easy to maneuver
- Detachable cord makes it easy to drop the cord and wheel the machine to a drain or toilet for emptying. Our patented dual lift- off buckets make this process quick and convenient
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush for superior cleaning of all carpet lengths and uneven floors
- High speed brush motor and brush guarantee powerful agitation to release deeply embedded soil and grit, extending the carpet life
- Patented brush system utilizes fully sealed stainless steel ball bearings for years of trouble-free operation
- Fully adjustable handle for greater operator ease, increased leverage on stairs and over curbs plus compact storage
- Dual vacuum motors for unequaled water & soil recovery in a self-contained extractor (801 & 1201)
- 19” wide cleaning head maximizes productivity (801 & 1201)
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright-mounted vacuum with intercooler system extends motor life
- See-through recovery dome
- Optional accessories quickly attach to the rear of machine for cleaning stairs, upholstery, etc.
|Solution Tank||7 gallon||8 gallon||12 gallon|
|Solution Pressure||120 psi||120 psi||120 psi|
|Vacuum Motor||112 CFM, 2 HP, 136” lift||Dual 2-stage bypass, 200 CFM, 3.5 HP||Dual 2-stage bypass, 200 CFM, 3.5 HP|
|Brush Motor||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP||4,200 RPM, 1/6 HP|
|Brush Speed||2,100 RPM||2,100 RPM||2,100 RPM|
|Brush Style||Chevron design||Chevron design||Chevron design|
|Brush Bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings||Sealed, stainless steel ball bearings|
|Wheels||7” non-marking||8” non-marking||8” non-marking|
|Power Cord||50’ detachable||50’ detachable||50’ detachable|
|Dimensions||39”H x 30”L x 17”W||38”H x 48”L x 19”W||38”H x 48”L x 19”W|
|Weight||78 lbs.||114 lbs.||120 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||103 lbs.||131 lbs.||136 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||42”H x 34”L x 21”W||42”H x 45”L x 25”W||42”H x 45”L x 25”W|
|Electrical Draw||15 amps||15 amps||15 amps|
|Warranty||5 year parts & labor, lifetime on body||5 years parts & Labor, lifetime on enclosure||5 years parts & Labor, lifetime on enclosure|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.