NEUTRAL-Q™ Disinfectant Cleaner Deodorant - (1 GL)
Per the December 2, 2021 revision of EPA List N, Neutral Q™ has now demonstrated effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces in just 2 minutes
This product is a one-step hospital-use disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces. *Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus.
This product exhibits animal premise virucidal performance. This product kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies in 10 minutes at 9 oz. per gallon of water and 5% soil on hard, non-porous surfaces.
This product is formulated to provide effective cleaning strength that will not dull high gloss floor finishes with repeated use. This product is a no-rinse neutral pH disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor saving step.
This product can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, plastic, floors, walls, fixtures, toilets, urinals, sinks.
EPA Registered Product
KEY MARKET INFORMATION
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Neutral pH / Ideal for floor finish maintenance
- Highly fragranced / Cosmetically appealing even at end use dilution 1:64
- Biodegradable, phosphate free formulation
- Cleans, disinfects & deodorizes in one operation / Multiple activity reduces maintenance time and cost
- Kills HBV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) / Reduces danger of contamination from hard surfaces
- Kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies / Must be diluted at 9 oz. per gallon of water with a minimum ten minute contact time