NEUTRAL-Q™ Disinfectant Cleaner Deodorant - (1 GL)
Per the December 2, 2021 revision of EPA List N, Neutral Q™ has now demonstrated effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces in just 2 minutes
This product is a one-step hospital-use disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous non-food contact surfaces. *Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus.
This product exhibits animal premise virucidal performance. This product kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies in 10 minutes at 9 oz. per gallon of water and 5% soil on hard, non-porous surfaces.
This product is formulated to provide effective cleaning strength that will not dull high gloss floor finishes with repeated use. This product is a no-rinse neutral pH disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor saving step.
This product can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, plastic, floors, walls, fixtures, toilets, urinals, sinks.
EPA Registered Product
KEY MARKET INFORMATION
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Neutral pH / Ideal for floor finish maintenance
- Highly fragranced / Cosmetically appealing even at end use dilution 1:64
- Biodegradable, phosphate free formulation
- Cleans, disinfects & deodorizes in one operation / Multiple activity reduces maintenance time and cost
- Kills HBV, HIV-1 (AIDS virus) / Reduces danger of contamination from hard surfaces
- Kills Canine Parvovirus and Rabies / Must be diluted at 9 oz. per gallon of water with a minimum ten minute contact time
Ships Direct From Manufacturer
We do not currently stock this item. It will ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship directly to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown. Contact us for further information.
Processing & Delivery
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing and shipping. Contact us for further information.