Koblenz - 12" Upright Commercial Vacuum Cleaner - U80ZA-SOA | In Stock
The Koblenz Endurance U-80 ZA SOA is a high-powered commercial machine.
With a built-to-last rugged body, this machine will keep you cleaning longer, and help cut down on down time. Despite being a high powered commercial machine, this model is relatively quiet and can be used during business hours. A giant 50 foot cord will help you reach all the rooms you need to clean without having to unplug over and over again.
CRI Seal of Approval for creating a healthy environment
Energy Efficient, to cut back on business expenses
Low Noise: can be used during business hours
Powerful 7amp motor for increased cleaning
Polycarbonate chassis for extra durability in commercial applications
- Rugged Twin Ball Bearing Construction For A Longer Brush Roll Life.
- Ultra Tough Lexan Fan.
- Two Exclusive Metal Cord Hooks.
Superior Cleaning Performance-Fast Deep Cleaning
- Double Helical DuPont Nylon Bristles Arranged To Efficiently Pick Up Difficult Objects Like Hair And Strings.
- Edge Cleaning On Both Sides Picks Up Tough Dirt Along Baseboards.
- 4 Position Carpet Adjustment.
- Ideal For Cleaning Hotels, Restaurants, Offices And Much More.
Easy To Operate
- Non Marking Bumper Guard Protects Furniture And Walls
- Large Wide Rear Wheels For Easy Maneuverability.
- 50 Foot Grounded Safety Yellow Line Cord
- Motor Can Be Replaced By Removing Only 4 Screws
- No Tools Required To Access Belt And Brush Roll For Quick Servicing.
- Low Cost Service.
The Koblenz U80ZASOA Has The Following Specifications
- Model: U80ZASOA
- Electrical Rating: 120V - 60 Hz
- Amps: 7.0
- Grounded Wire: Yes
- Net Weight: 11.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.95 lbs
- Bag Type: Green Label Certified Type A HEPA Disposable Paper Bag Assembly
- Bag Capacity: 18 Qt
- Cord Length: 50 Foot
Larger quantity orders may be cheaper to ship via Freight LTL, which are not automatically calculated. If you find your UPS / FedEx costs too high, proceed with your order and a member of our team will contact you with your shipping quote before processing your order.