Kleen Sweep 47R Ride On Floor Sweeper - Large Area Vacuum | Financing Available
- Cantilever main broom adjustment provides even brush pressure over the total floor sweeping surface eliminating the need for constant adjustment
- Center staff front wheel drive allows the KS 40R to turn in a 70 inch turning radius
- Seat console tilts back for complete access to battery service and main broom adjustments
- Main broom can be changed out without the use of tools
- Designed for heavy duty commercial use
- Extremely maneuverable
- 18 inch adjustable side broom standard
- 28 inch large main broom
- Up to four hours of non-stop run time
- Easy access for serviceability
- Solid channeled steel frame, built to last
- On the spot maneuverability in a compact rider sweeper
- Can be used on commercial carpeting
- Standard 24 volt high capacity battery pack gives up to four hours of run time
- Large 28 inch main chevron style broom cleans a wide path when used in conjunction with the standard 18 inch spring loaded side broom
- KS 40 Sweeps a 40” path and the KS47 sweeps a 50” path for maximum productivity
- Large 2.1 cu.ft. hopper extends run time in between dumping
Ease of Use
- Standard safety seat switch automatically shuts off power to the machine when the operator leaves the operating position
- 180 degree line of sight
- Three breaking systems
- Adjustable seat
- Center console designed for ergonomic and easy access to all control surfaces
- Universal symbols are used on switches and levers for simple operation
Hopper Capacity: 2.1 cubic feet (.60 cubic meters)
Length With Side Broom: 59″ (150 cm)
Main Broom: 28″
Performance: 77,500 sq ft/hr (7200 sq m/hr)
Sweep Speed: 4 mph (6.4 kph)
Turning Radius: 70″ (178 cm)
Weight: 970 lbs (440 kg)
Width: 970 lbs (440 kg)
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.