IPC EAGLE -CT15 ECS– REFURBISHED- FLOOR SCRUBBER - LOW HOURS -FLOOR MACHINE -WARRANTY – 2 AVAILABLE
We are proud to present these IPC EAGLE CT15 ECS Mini Floor Scrubbers. These machines have been fully tested and are ready to clean. This is a compact scrubber that packs a lot into a small package.
We have two identical machines available. Both machines have extremely low hours and are in excellent condition.
NEW PARTS: -New Squeegee’s / Squeegee Assembly -New Batteries
These machines have been fully tested and are operating as they should. They are in close to new condition mechanically but are being sold at about half the new cost.
Sold with 30-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions
Apply Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day parts warranty on everything we sell and also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way, simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
DETAILS FROM THE MANUFACTURER
THE CT15 FLOOR SCRUBBER IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPACT MACHINES ON THE MARKET, YET STILL OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTIVITY. THE CT15 HAS THE ABILITY TO REACH UNDER DESKS, TABLES AND CHAIRS DUE TO ITS ADJUSTABLE HANDLE.
Versatile: The CT15 has a small, compact design which allows the scrubber to clean tight, congested areas. The scrubber works well in aisles, entryways, hallways, or other places where traditional scrubbers cannot typically fit. Its adjustable handle helps as it can be folded down in order to reach under low surfaces, such as below tables and desks.
Productive: Even though the CT15 is compact, productivity is not compromised. The CT15 can clean up to 13,500 square feet per hour and 20,000 square feet per charge, which is significantly faster than mopping floors. While being able to clean fast, the CT15 cleans more effectively than mops and can remove much more dirt and grime than mops.
Ease of Use: The CT15 was designed to be very simple for its operators. It has easy controls, it isn’t difficult to maneuver and it has a spin-on, spin-off brush.
Sustainable: The CT15 features IPC’s Eco Select innovation where energy consumption is decreased by 20% while run time is increased by 20%. Noise level is down to 62 dB, allowing for day cleaning as well as in noise-sensitive environments.
Durable: The CT15 is constructed of a high density polyethylene that helps hold up in tougher environments. The panel control switches are protected against water and humidity and the squeegee system is designed to absorb harsh impact.
- 13,500 square feet/ hour
- 4 Gallon Tank
- 600 RPM
- 14 inch brush drive
- 1.5 h run time for battery version
- Height-adjustable handle
- Easy to maneuver
- Brush Control with automatic stop
- Removable recovery tank
- High-quality performance vacuum
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.