Galaxy 5™ Auto Detailing Carpet Extractor | Financing Available
Portable Carpet & Upholstery Extractor with Heat
The obvious choice for auto detailing and those jobs where a small yet powerful portable carpet extractor makes more sense.
Warranty : 3 years on parts & labor, lifetime on rotationally-molded housing.
MADE IN THE USA!
The Galaxy 5™ carpet extractor and upholstery cleaner was designed for remarkable heat and power all housed within an incredibly lightweight and portable package. The exclusive external heater design, with stainless steel heating chamber and heating element, delivers high heat on demand. The carpet extractor along with 1000 watt external heater can be operated on a single power cord, which gives it the versatility to be used in a variety of settings. The heater can be removed in seconds if a repair is necessary, and the stainless steel heating chamber comes with a lifetime guarantee. The Galaxy 5™ is an obvious choice for auto detailing and those jobs where a small yet powerful unit makes more sense. Comes complete with 1000 watt heater, 15′ vacuum and solution hose assembly, and 1039AC stainless steel detailing tool.
- Single cord operation
- Exclusive 1000 watt external heating system for on-demand heat up to 170 degrees
- Stainless steel heating element
- Stainless steel heating chamber with lifetime warranty
- Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing
- “No drip” motor cavity guarantees water spilled on the outside of the machine stays outside and won’t accumulate in the motor compartment
- Exclusive removable heater for quick service and no down time
- Silencer system for quiet operation
- Heating chamber tested to 2500 psi to insure quality
- Handle folds down for easy transport and compact storage
- External heater design removes heat from the motor compartment keeping the internal parts cool
|Solution Tank||5 gallon|
|Recovery Tank||3 gallon|
|Solution Pressure||120 psi|
|External Heater||1000 watts|
|Vacuum Motors||Single 3-stage|
|Detailer Tool||Stainless Steel|
|Hose Assembly||15′ low moisture, high heat|
|Rear Wheels||7″ non-marking|
|Power Cord||25′ detachable|
|Dimensions||24.5″H x 16″L x 28″W|
|Shipping Weight||66 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||25″H x 17″L x 29″W|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor, lifetime on
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.