FloodBuster Flood Pumper | Financing Available
The super-duty, high-volume FloodBuster ﬂood pumper makes quick work of the toughest flood restoration jobs. The FloodBuster is easy to transport to and from the job site due to its small size, lightweight, and single-person load capabilities. The 12” rear wheels and 5” front swivel casters provide excellent maneuverability. The FloodBuster won’t take up much space in the storage room or work van.
The FloodBuster flood pumper moves water at 50 GPM (on a single power cord)! A powerful sump pump and a wide 1.5” diameter dump hose outperform a standard garden hose.
When you choose the FloodBuster, you know that you’ll have industry-leading performance, reliability, and quick water removal with this BEST IN CLASS portable extractor.
- Adjustable handle and large rear wheels for easy transport to the job site
- Single cord operation
- 2” or 1.5” hose adapters are available
- Ergonomic dolly style design placing the weight over the rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- Heavy duty, powerful, industrial waste and sewage sump pump that can handle up to 1/2” spherical solids for high performance and long life
- 50 GPM performance makes quick work of any ﬂood situation
- The 12” wheels and 5” casters lift the machine high off the ground
- The FloodBuster flood pumper is very compact. Cleaning vans are packed with equipment and this gives the contractor a special advantage
- The large screen basket is easy to access and catches larger debris before it reaches the tank and the pumps
- Top, front mounted controls are easy to access
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Tough rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty
Model FB50 Pump GPM 50 gpm Handles Spherical Solids Up to ½” Vacuum 5.7″ Diameeter 3-stage Air Watts 601 Air Flow 110 CFM Waterlift 158″ Overfill Vacuum Switch Yes Large Tank Opening Yes Large Debris Screen Basket Yes, stainless 1.5″ Hose Adaptor Yes Wand Kit S-bend carpet & hard floor Handle Adjustable Rear Wheels 12″ ball bearing, non-marking Front Casters 5″ locking GFCI Optional Ergonomic Dolly Design Yes Power Cord Single 25′, detachable Electrical Draw 18 amps Weight 101 lbs. Dimensions 21″W x 29″L x 31.5″H Warranty 2 year
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.