E3330 Brush And Squeegee Floor Cleaner Auto Scrubber | Financing Available
- The E33 is a disc brush scrubber with a 33” cleaning path
- Traction drive model
- Advanced technology makes the E33 a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series
- The E33 covers up to 39,424 sq. ft. per hour
- Low brush deck is ideal for cleaning around and underneath obstacles
- Small, compact design allows for cleaning even in tight spaces
- Large tank opening for fast filling
- Edge scrub capability of 4”
- On-board charger is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere
- Brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch, the operator never has to manually remove the brushes
- 30 gallon solution and recovery tanks
- Squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary
- Parabolic squeegee standard on traction drive models and option on brush drive models
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic recovery tank
- When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable
- Adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial
Squeegee Width: 44"
Theoretical Productivity: 45,208 ft^2/hr
Working Speed: 3.1 MPH
Rated Voltage: 24 volts
Vacuum Flow: 65 cfm
Vacuum Waterlift: 65 in
Vacuum Power: .86 hp
Brush Type: Disc
Brush Motor(s) Power: .75 hp
Number of Brushes: 2
Brush RPM: 180 RPM
Solution Capacity: 30 gallon
- Sound Level <= 70dBs
- Maintenance Free Gel Batteries Available
- One Button Operation
- Tool Free Brush Removal
- Tool Free Squeegee Removal
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.