E30 ECO Disc Auto Scrubber | Financing Available
The E30 ECO is a disc brush scrubber with a 30” cleaning path. It is a cost effective solution to large scrubbing needs. Advanced technology makes the E30 ECO a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series. Easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate. The compact and sleek design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics and providing an excellent line of sight of the area to be cleaned. The offset brush head gives the operator a greater view of all cleaning operations and the compact scrubber contains a large scrub head to allow for optimal cleaning performance. The adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling and the traction drive speed can be adjusted with the turn of a dial. The E30 ECO contains an on-board charger. When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable. The E30 ECO also features easy brush loading and unloading. A parabolic squeegee is standard. The squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary.
- Cleaning Path 30"
- Brush Speed 180 RPM
- Brush Motor (2) 3/4 HP (560W)
- Solution Tank 19 Gallon
- Recovery Tank 19.5 Gallon
- Coverage Performance: 38,920 sq.ft./hr
- Disc Motor (2) .75 HP each @ 180 rpm
- Equipped with on-board charger
- Weight with batteries: 472 lbs (169 kg)
- Includes: 7524 -15" Pad Drivers
- Sound Level <= 70dBs
- Maintenance Free Gel Batteries Available
- One Button Operation
- Tool Free Brush Removal
- Tool Free Squeegee Removal
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.