E2830 Cylindrical Walk-Behind Auto Scrubber | Financing Available
The E28 is a cylindrical brush scrubber with a 28” cleaning path and is available in traction drive. It is a cost effective solution to large scrubbing needs. Advanced technology makes the E28 a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series. Easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate. The compact and sleek design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics and provides an excellent line of sight to the area to be cleaned. The cylindrical deck has an integrated sweeping function and is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting. The adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine and the traction drive models offer ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial. The E28 contains an on-board charger that is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere. When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable. The E28 also features simple brush loading and unloading. A parabolic squeegee is standard on the traction drive models and an option on the brush drive models. The squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary. This vacuum contains a 30 gallon solution tank and an easy-to-clean, hygienic, 30 gallon recovery tank.
- Covers 28,000 Sq. Ft. per Hour
- Offset Brush Deck allows for cleaning close to walls
- Cylindrical deck with integrated sweeping function does two jobs at once.
Squeegee Width: 37"
Theoretical Productivity: 38,192 ft^2/hr
Working Speed: 3.1 MPH
Rated Voltage: 24 volts
Vacuum Flow: 65 cfm
Vacuum Waterlift: 65 in
Vacuum Power: .86 hp
Brush Type: Cylindrical
Brush Motor(s) Power: 1 hp
Number of Brushes: 2
Brush RPM: 850 RPM
Solution Capacity: 30 gallon
- Sound Level <= 70dBs
- Maintenance Free Gel Batteries Available
- One Button Operation
- Tool Free Brush Removal
- Tool Free Squeegee Removal
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.