CT51 20" Floor Scrubber - IPC Eagle Auto Scrubber | Financing Available
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work 20" CT51 B50 - Automatic Floor Scrubber. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
- 194 Hours
- On-board Charger
- 1.8 - 3.5 hour run time
- 13 Gallon Tank
- Self-Leveling System
- Advanced Noise Control
- Interchangeable Brush Head
Sold with 30-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 30-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
The CT51 scrubber is one of IPC newest machines featuring many of IPC’s newest innovations and technology.
Key Features of the CT51 Include:
- Versatility due to four interchangeable brush heads
- Self-leveling system where the brush will automatically adjust to any surface while cleaning
- Easy access to internal components with no tools needed
- 17,000 - 19,000 square feet/ hour
- 13 gallon tank
- 20 inch traction drive
- 1.8 - 3.5 hour run time
- Ergonomic drive lever
- Adjustable handle
- Easy access to internal components
- Two pre-setting programs
- 4 interchangeable heads
- On-board charger with easy access for maintenance
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.