CR2 TOUCH-FREE Restroom Cleaning System | Financing Available
The CR2 restroom cleaning and restoration system is TOUCH-FREE restroom cleaning equipment designed for cleaning the most challenging room in any public facility. Now you can clean toilets, urinals, and restroom floors without getting your hands dirty.
Expand your cleaning capabilities with the CR2 by adding an optional carpet cleaning kit to the package. Carpet cleaning kits include a Triton or Glidemaster carpet wand, the Heat n’Run external heater, and a circuit locator.
The CR2 restroom cleaning machine combines a pressure washer with a powerful vacuum system for Touch-Free cleaning that effectively deep cleans restrooms in public facilities. Traditional cleaning methods like mopping push dirt and grime around, the CR2 breaks loose dirt and grime from porous surfaces and hard-to-reach areas around urinals so it can be effectively removed with the squeegee and vacuum system.
The CR2 comes equipped with a powerful 550 psi pump for cleaning and pressure washing power, a 3-stage vacuum system with 138″ of waterlift for quick and effective water and soil recovery, and a built-in hose and wand caddy system to easily transport the machine and all the necessary tools to the job site.
The CR2 standard tool kit includes:
- 1-45′ vacuum hose
- 1-45′ stretch exhaust hose with cuff and QuickDri blower tool and carrying bag
- 1-50′ high pressure solution hose
- 1-dual head wand with squeegee/scrub brush head
- 1-dual position high/low pressure spray gun
- Gulper tool
- Sink fill adapter
- Hand squeegee
- Microfiber towel
- Laminated instruction card
- Metering tips
- Mesh carrying bag for small tools
Solution Tank 17 gallon Recovery Tank 15 gallon Vacuum Motor Single 3-stage Pump Adjustable 550 psi/.86 GPM Water Lift 138″ Tank Construction Polyethylene Baseplate ¼” Alumimum Rear Wheels 7″ non-marking Casters 4″ locking Power Cord 50’detachable, twist-lock cord GFCI Onboard GFCI on rear of machine Dimensions 39″H x 37″L x 22″W Weight 108 lbs. Electrical Draw 14.5 amps Vacuum Hose 45′ wire frame & stretch combo Exhaust Hose 45′ stretch hose with carrying bag Wand Swivel wand with squeegee/brush head Pressure Gun Durable 2 position high/low pressure QuickDri Tool Reducer cuff and hand tool Other Tools hand squeegee, gulper tool, sink fill
adaptor, microfiber towel, laminated instruction card
Solution Line High pressure, 50′ Warranty 5 year parts & labor, lifetime on
CR2 Carpet Kit Includes:
- Triton dual jet, innovative poly carpet wand
- Heat N Ready 2,000 Watt external heater
- Portable Circuit Sensor
- Mesh bag
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.