Showroom Demo Model - Tornado - Deluxe Dual Motor w/ On-Board Tools - Upright Vac - CVD 38 Dual
From the Manufacturer:
Deluxe CVD Upright Vacuums- Dual Motors
Deluxe Features, Unmatched Performance
Tornado’s upright vacuums have always been the choice of commercial cleaners due to their quality, dependability and features. Now our new CVD upright vacuums have even more features to help you clean even better! These are the same vacuums that you’ve always known, but our redesigns have further improved the cleaning experience. With just the push of a button, flip of a latch, and tug of a cord, you will master all of the functions of these vacuums! For all day cleaning, you need a user-friendly vacuum that won’t quit on you.
- Dual Motor technology offering optimum power through increased rpms and brush speeds
- Whisper quiet 67 dB
- Three stage filtration, including a HEPA cartridge
- Ease of service
- Ergonomic design
- Innovative features
|Model||CVD 38 dual|
|Cleaning Path||15 in.|
|Productivity per Hour||3,433 sq. ft.|
|Recovery Bag Capacity||6 qts.|
|Sound Level||67 dB|
|Filtration System||3-stage system|
|Vac Motor||1.6 hp / 12 amps|
|Brush Motor||150 W|
|Power Cord Length||40 ft / 18 gauge|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14 in. x 15 in. x 45 in.|
|On Board Tools||Yes|
|Belt Type / Design||Non-slip Toothed|
|Easy Debris Access||Yes|
|Cord Strain Relief||Yes|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.