Showroom Demo Model - Tornado - CK LW 13/1 - Roam - Single Motor - Cordless Upright Vac
This is a showroom demo unit, in like new condition.
From the Manufacturer:
The CK LW 13/1 Roam
Roam Free With No Cords
The Tornado Roam Upright is the first of it's kind in commercial cleaning! With the CK LW 13/1 Roam, you will never run out of power cord because the vacuum is battery operated! This alleviates the need to switch outlets and dramatically increases your safety while cleaning. Additionally, this unit is so light-weight that you can even further increase your productivity. No more outlets, no more cords, and no more bulky vacuums! Tornado has paved the way for the industry's first and best battery powered vacuum. The results speak for themselves with the CK LW 13/1 Roam from Tornado.
- Perfect for commercial buildings, hotels, schools, retail shops, and hospitals
- Battery operation provides up to 50 minutes of run time
- 13” cleaning path
- LED headlight for better sight under objects
- Ultra light at 11 pounds for easy transport and portability
- Circuit breaker motor protection
- Whisper-quiet at less than 70 dB
- Quick charge time at less than 2 hours
- Ergonomic handle design
- Simple on/o switch located on handle
- Can clean up to 3,812.4 sqft of space per hour on a single charge
- LEED and CIMS-GB qualifying unit
|Model Name||CK LW 13/1 Roam|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||13"x10"x11.5"|
|Filtration||Cleanbreeze Filter Bags|
|Decibel Rating||<70 dB(A)|
|Power Source||44 V 2.9 Ah Lithium Ion Battery|
|Interchangeable Battery Pack||Yes|
|Run Time||Up to 50 minutes|
|Charge Time||2.5 hours|
|Bottom Plate||Polycarbonate w/Squeegee|
|Wheels||6 Rubber Wheels|
|Headlight||Ultra-Bright LED Headlight|
|Auto Height Adjustment||Yes|
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.