Saturn™ Dual Speed Floor Machines
Strip and Polish with Saturn Floor Machines
Get more bang for your buck with one machine that does the work of two! Strip, scrub, spray-buff, polish, shampoo, bonnet clean… you name it, this machine does it all! Designed for professional floor care maintenance, the dual speed floor machines from EDIC® are equipped with long-wearing steel triple planetary gearboxes, providing heavy duty yet quiet operation. Safety comes first with the exclusive “lockout” lever that allows the motor to be activated while keeping both hands on the handle grips. Use the lower speed to scrub and strip then just flip the switch to high speed and polish floors to a glossy luster. Operation is smooth and easy in even the toughest commercial settings.
- Dual metal switch levers, left or right hand operation
- All steel and stainless construction
- Stainless Steel brush cover
- Available in two head sizes, 17″ and 20″
- Optimum weight delivers more resistance against the floor to get the job done better and faster
- 1.5HP 66 Frame Motor with Triple Planetary Steel Gears
- 5″ non-marking wheels
- non-marking PVC bumper prevents marking furniture or walls
- Durable spring steel strain relief
- Extremely durable & convenient handle adjustment mechanism is foot operated
- Optional 4 gallon shampoo tank accessory
|Model||17DS3-SS* or 17DS3-BK**||
20DS3-SS* or 20DS3-BK**
|Motor||1.5 HP Motor||1.5 HP Motor|
|Weight||86 lbs.||92 lbs.|
|Brush Cover||Stainless steel or powder coated||Stainless steel or powder coated|
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs.||112 lbs.|
|Handle||Anti-fatigure grips||Anti-fatigure grips|
|Electrical Draw||14.4 amps||14.4 amsp|
|Shipping Dimensions||48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W||48″H x 26.5″L x 23″W|
|*SS notes stainless steel brush cover •
**BK notes powder coated brush cover
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.