US Products - King Cobra 1200 Pro Carpet Extractor | Financing Available
We are proud to present this used and ready-to-go-to-work US Products - King Cobra 1200 Pro Carpet Extractor. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
Introducing the latest performance innovation in portable carpet extractors, the King Cobra series hot water extractors. Available in variable 1200 psi, 500 psi, 300 psi, 300/75 psi & 150 psi. These large capacity 16-gallon hot water extractors offer longer run times than traditional extractors and reduced labor costs.
The inline heater with solid state heat management system delivers heated 212º solution to the wand tip for increased cleaning effectiveness. Exclusive, patent pending, built-in, 25’ live hose reel provides easy hose management and can be removed for loading. Coupled with the wand holder, chemical storage tray and large transport wheels, this allows easy one-person transport. Solution fill is conveniently located low to reduce lifting. Large drain hose allows complete recovery tank draining.
US Products Features
- Hose Reel - Patent-pending, built-in 25' vacuum and solution hose reel for easy hose management.
- Smart Circuit Locator - Automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits.
- Heater Element - In-line, after the pump for longer life and instant heat to 212° F, lifetime warranty.
- Solid State Circuitry - Senses temperature change in heat exchanger within 1 degree for more consistent heat at the tip.
- Low Solution Fill - Solution fill area located low for easy bucket fill with less back stress
- Low Moisture System - Less water (combined with higher heat) means faster drying, less chance of shrinkage, and less wicking from the pad.
- Vacuum Manifold - Increases efficiency when using two vacuum motors in series.
- Tanks and Bodies - Lightweight, rotationally molded with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks, and dents.
- Cord Wrap - Can Accommodate up to 50 feet of 12/3 electrical cord.
King Cobra 1200 Additional Features
- Dual-Surface - Set for 1200 psi Hard Floor Cleaner or Instant 212° F for Hot Water Carpet Extraction at 150 psi.
- Power Prime System - Foot operated valve for easy priming.
- Auto Dump - 5.5 gallons per minute with Electronic Shut-off.
- Pre-filter - Stainless Steel Pre-filter.
Standard King Cobra Series Features
- Hose Reel
- Dimensions: 36"H x 21"W x 39"L
- Smart Circuit Locator
- Solid State Circuitry
- Low Moisture System
- 16 Gallon Solution Tank
- 14 Gallon Recovery Tanks
- All Models Available With Auto-Fill
- Chemical Tray
- Two Handles For Easy Maneuverability and Loading
- Wand Caddy for Easy Transport
- Dump Hose, 20” Height (1200: 22” Ht)
- 10' Non-Marking Locking Wheels
- Convenient Low Solution Filling Area For Easy Filling
- 25' High Pressure Solution Line and Crushproof Vacuum Hose
- Cords: 2 Each Detachable 12/3 Gauge, Hospital Grade Plugs
|Instant to 212F
|Stainless Steel S-Bend
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.