Showroom Demo Model - Contractor Stainless Steel 6.5 Peak HP Wet Dry Blower Shop Vacuum - With Handle - 16 GAL
From the Manufacturer:
Koblenz - WD 16 C416SSH - Contractor Series - Wet/Dry Vac - 16 Gal - Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac - 2-Stage Industrial Motor - Quiet Operation/ Low dba - 3x Motor Life - Hose/Diameter 2 1/2" x 8' Crush-Proof - Electrical Pigtail Kit - 35' Grounded Ext Cord - Rain-Proof Motor Head - Rear Push-Pull Handle - Drain Plug - Lg Rear Wheels - (2) Extended Feet/ Casters w/ Brake on Ft Lft - ACCESSORIES - (2) Extension Wands - Crevice Tool - Pick Up Tool - Floor Tool - Floor Squeegee - Cartridge Filter - Standard Dust Bag - Exhaust Filter Muffler
About this item:
- 16.0 GallonWet-Dry-BlowVacuum.
- 6.5 Peak Horse Power.
- CFM: 106
- Water Lift: 90
- Hose diameter: 2 1/2
- Hose Length: 8 Ft. Crush Proof With Positive Lock
- Cord Length: 35 Ft. Plus Electrical Pigtail w/lock
- Blower Feature.
- Caster Wheels with brake
- Rear Oversized wheels.
- Rear Tube Handle
- Cartridge Filter,
- 2 Wands,
- Crevice tool,
- Pick up Tool
- Floor Tool with Squeegee
- Paper bag
- Noise Diffuser / Exhaust Muffler
Weight: 27.0 lbs.
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.