Comet™ Self-Contained Carpet Extractor | Financing Available
Compact, Self-Contained Carpet Extractor
The Comet™ self-contained carpet extractor is a compact machine with powerful brush agitation to clean carpets and quickly remove unwanted spots.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush and vacuum shoe for easy cleaning of all carpet lengths, plus longer brush life
- Full complement of optional accessories attaches to the back of the unit for cleaning upholstery, stairs, etc
- Handle adjusts to operator height and folds down for compact storage
- Patented lift-off bucket with bladder makes filling and emptying incredibly easy
- See-through recovery dome
- Side extension for cleaning right to baseboards
- Upright mounted motor and inter-cooler system combine for long-lasting operation
The Comet is a small, economical, self-contained carpet extractor with powerful brush agitation to quickly and easily clean carpets, carpet spots and high traffic areas. It weighs only 40 pounds so it’s light enough for anyone to handle, plus the compact body design and fold-down handle make it a breeze to transport and store. Remove two screws and this self-contained carpet extractor opens like a clamshell for fast service. The Comet is small enough to clean carpet in tight spaces and corners yet powerful enough to perform well in any commercial setting. A revolutionary bladder design eliminates the need to pour solution into the machine. Simply fill the bucket, set it on the self-contained carpet extractor, close the lid and begin cleaning. No more spills or mess! The single on-off switch is designed for easy operation by any person.
MADE IN THE USA!
Capacity 3 gallon Solution Pressure 50 psi Vacuum Motor 2 HP, 100 CFM Waterlift 85″ Brush Motor 1/6 HP Brush Speed 2500 RPM Brush Style Chevron design, 4 rows Brush Bearings Sealed, stainless steel Cleaning Width 12″ Tank Construction Polyethylene Wheels 7″ non-marking Power Cord 25′ Weight 40 lbs. Shipping Weight 53 lbs. Electrical Draw 10 amps Warranty 2 year parts & labor, lifetime on body
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.