Aztec Guzzler 620 - High Speed Recovery of Scrubbing & Stripping Solutions | Financing Available
We are proud to present this refurbished and ready-to-go-to-work Aztec Guzzler Floor Stripping Solution Retriever. This machine has been fully tested and ready to clean for years to come.
- New Squeegee
Sold with 90-Day Parts - Lifetime Technical Support Warranty - Terms and Conditions Apply
Local Pickup In West Chester Ohio
Local Delivery Available For An Additional Fee
We offer a 90-day part warranty on everything we sell and stand behind everything we sell. We also provide free, lifetime technical support on everything we sell. If you have a question or need help in any way simply call us and we will be happy to lend a hand.
We sell anything and everything related to the cleaning and floor care industry. If you need it we probably have it.
Offered As First Come First Serve
From the Manufacturer:
Floor Stripping Solution Retriever
Now you can retrieve that spent solution at a rate faster than an automatic. In fact, the Guzzler retrieves solution at a rate up to 30,000 square feet per hour (2787 m2/h). With a 36 gallon solution retrieval capacity, and a 30″ squeegee path that doesn’t create additional foaming. The Guzzler will efficiently save time and labor expense, as part of your floor maintenance solution.
The Guzzler is just one of the components you’ll find as part of the Aztec total Sidewinder WorkSmartTM Stripping System.
Fast — 30″ (76 cm) squeegee path retrieves solution at a rate of up to 30,000 sqft/hr (2787 m2/h)
Profitable — Up to 50% faster than other conventional recovery methods
Dependable — No motor, no batteries or electric cords to worry about.
Portable — Small compact size with a dry weight of 65 lbs. makes it easy to maneuver
The Guzzler is the ultimate in high-speed recovery of scrubbing and stripping solutions. The Guzzler’s 30” squeegee path retrieves solution at a rate of up to 30,000 sqft/hour. That’s TWICE the speed of the other conventional recovery methods, and will not create additional foaming.
• Rugged solid steel frame
• Self-priming diaphragm pump
• Nylon ball bearings throughout entire driver system
• User-friendly, quiet with smooth operating features
• Twice as fast as automatics or wet-vac recovery systems
• Corrosion proof polyethylene tank
• Easy access for cleaning through 8” lid opening
All of Aztec’s machines are PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.