UPDATE: December 10, 2020: AVISTAT-D® Ready To Use Spray Disinfectant Cleaner and SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease
Per the most recent revision of EPA List N, NCL AVISTAT-D® RTU Spray Disinfectant Cleaner has now demonstrated effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces in just 1 minute.
This product is designed specifically as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for use in hospitals, nursing homes, public restrooms, schools, transportation terminals, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, lodging establishments, retail businesses and athletic/recreational facilities where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination. It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate environmental surfaces: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets.
For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food. This product is designed for use with mechanical spray device, cordless, backpack, handheld sprayer, low pressure sprayer, handheld mechanical sprayer. When used as directed, this product contains 2100 ppm of active germicide making it highly effective against a wide range of pathogenic microorganisms.
EPA Registered Product
KEY MARKET INFORMATION
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One step disinfectant cleaner / Multiple activity reduces maintenance inventory costs
- Effective against SARS-C0V-2, MRSA, CA-MRSA, HIV-1 (Aids virus), HBV (Hepatitis B), HCV (Hepatitis C) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB) / Reduces contamination risks
- Non-acid / Will not harm personnel or ruin surfaces
- Long lasting scent / Superior deodorization
- Powerful disinfectant / Effective in presence of organic soil (5% blood serum)
DOES NOT INCLUDE SPRAY TRIGGER