UPDATE December 10, 2020: Lavender-Quat™ and SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease Per the most recent revision of EPA List N, Lavender-Quat™ has now demonstrated effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces in just 10 minutes.
NCL® Lavender-Quat™ has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the cause of COVID-19 Disease when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline picornavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
This product is a one-step disinfectant cleaner and deodorant designed for general cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, and controlling mold and mildew on hard, non-porous environmental surfaces. It cleans quickly, removing dirt, grime, mold, mildew, body oils and other common soils found in hospitals, nursing homes, schools and colleges, day care centers, medical offices, funeral homes, veterinary clinics, pet shops, animal life science laboratories, hotels, motels, public areas and restrooms. It (also) eliminates odors leaving (restroom) surfaces smelling clean and fresh. Use where odors are a problem. This product may be used on washable hard, non-porous surfaces such as: floors, walls, glass, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, plastic, chrome, vinyl, enameled surfaces, painted woodwork. Not for use or sale in California. EPA Registered Product
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pleasantly fragranced / Leaves behind a pleasant lavender fragrance
- Multiple surface compatibility / Safe to use on any water washable surface
- Broad spectrum bactericidal activity / Effectively kills disease causing pathogenic organisms
- Neutral range pH / Use for daily maintenance of finished floors without affecting gloss
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one operation / Easy one-step operation saves time and reduces inventory.