E20 Floor Restoration Cleaner - Walk Behind Auto Scrubber - In Stock | Financing Available
The E Series machines form Minuteman’s new and innovative line of walk-behind scrubbers. With advanced technology, new green clean features and the revolutionary AquaStop*; this series has been engineered to change the way you clean floors.
- The E20 is a compact scrubber with a 20” cleaning path and is available in the disc and cylindrical models. The disc model is offered in brush drive or traction drive and the cylindrical model is traction drive.
- Advanced technology makes the E20 a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series
Ease of Use:
- The E20 is a compact scrubber with a 20” cleaning path and is available in the disc and cylindrical models. The disc model is
offered in brush drive or traction drive and the cylindrical model is traction drive.
- Advanced technology makes the E20 a part of the innovative walk-behind scrubber line, the E Series.
- Easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate.
- The compact and sleek design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics and provides an excellent
line of sight to the area to be cleaned.
- The adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine and the traction drive models offer ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial.
- The E20 contains an on-board charger that is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere.
- When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable.
- The brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch and the operator never has to manually remove the brushes.
- A parabolic squeegee is standard.
- A parabolic squeegee is standard on both models. The squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary.
- This vacuum contains 12 gallon solution tank and a easy-to-clean, hygienic, 13 gallon recovery tank.
- Performs daily walk behind scrubbing and or the removal of floor finish to effectively clean and restore floors.
- Brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch, the operator never has to manually remove the brushes
- 12 gallon solution tanks and 13 gallon recovery tanks
- Squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary
- Parabolic squeegee standard on traction drive models
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic recovery tank
- When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable
- Adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine
- This Traction drive model offers ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial
Front Wheels: Non-Marking Urethane
Front Wheels: Non-Marking Urethane
Noise Level: < = 68 Power cord: On-Board Charger
Rated Voltage: 24 volts
Recovery Capacity: 13 Gal
Scrub Path: 20″
Squeegee Width: 33″
Theoretical Productivity (TD): 27,280 ft2/hr
Vacuum Flow: 65 cfm
Vacuum Power: .60 HP
Vacuum Waterlift: 45″
Weight with Batteries (TD): 313 lbs
Working Speed (TD): 3.1 mph
- Sound level < = 70dBs
- Maintenance free gel batteries available
- Tool free brush removal
- Tool free squeegee removal
- One button operation
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.