CT45B50 - 11/ 12 Gal - 20" - Automatic Scrubber - On-Board Charger - Pad Driver or Brush - (2x) 12v 84 ah AGM Batteries | Financing Available
The CT45 automatic scrubber features an innovative design that ensures maximum productivity in a compact scrubber.
Key Features of the CT45 Include:
- Adjustable handle so the operator can clean under desks, chair and tables or other low surfaces
- Best drying results on any surface because of its exclusive V shaped squeegee
- Easy to use control panel
The CT45's Innovative Design Ensures Maximum Productivity in the Most Compact Size Possible.
- With a compact body and lowered head, you can clean underneath all sorts of obstacles such as chairs and tables with ease.
- Easy to use control panel so you are not spending a lot of time training.
- Your solution stops when the brush drive stops - eliminating waste. Great for schools, cafeterias, daycare facilities, doctor offices, businesses and more.
- The self-leveling brush head applies constant pressure - for maximum scrubbing efficiency.
- A great automatic scrubber to scrub in difficult to reach areas.
- Great maneuverability.
- Folding handle for easy transport!
- Commercial quality and performance vacuum motor.
- Battery level indicator.
- Durable high density polyethylene tanks and surrounding body
- Brush head designed to absorb hard impact.
- Brush replacement without tools - no being down for hours because you don't have the right tool.
- Squeegee blades can be used on 4 sides before replacement - longer blade life.
- Easy access to internal compartments - ease of maintenance.
- Autoscrubber tanks and surrounding body in high density polyethylene - strong.
- Brush head designed to absorb harsh impact - built for commercial use.
- Squeegee system designed to absorb harsh impact - built for commercial use.
- Panel control switches protected against water and humidity - no worries about splashes affecting your controls.
- Scrubbing width: 20”/ 500 mm.
- Squeegee width: 24”/ 598 mm.
- Productivity (max speed): 18,836 Ft2/ 1750 m2/h.
- Number of brushes: 1 (disc).
- Solution tank capacity: 11 Gal / 40 l.
- Recovery tank capacity: 12 Gal/ 45 l.
- Power supply: 24V (2x12V).
- Max speed: 2.2 Mph/ 3.5 Km/h.
- Weight (net): 210Lbs/ 95Kg.
- Shipping Weight (net): 215Lbs/ 98Kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22” x 33” x 48”/ 567x842x1226mm.
Comes with AGM Battery, on board charger and brush or pad driver.
This item qualifies for our FREE Standard LTL Shipping Special.
See Shipping Policy for exclusions.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.