CT231 - 58/60 Gal. 40” Cylindrical Battery Operated Automatic Rider Scrubber | Financing Available
CT231 is a ride-on scrubber dryer with large solution & recovery tanks (220/230lt) allowing an extended uptime and maximizing the performances.
The user-friendly interface allows operators to simplify training, while the smart machine design has been studied to keep everything under control for easy maintenance activities.
CT231 is ideal to work in Logistic, Industrial and Retail Mall areas.
- Powerful motor - 16% Climbing angle
- Yellow Touch Point for an easy daily maintenance
- Easy to Service - Full Access Internal Parts
- Easy to use - Three Working programs
- Long working running time 300 min.
Not all features are available for all product variants.
- Productivity: 7560 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 120' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 5 h
- Working Pressure: 4
This item qualifies for our FREE Standard LTL Shipping Special.
See Shipping Policy for exclusions.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.