CT Rider 80 Series - 21/24 Gal. 24” Rider w/on-board charger, Pad Drivers or Brushes | Financing Available
The CT 80 is a ride on scrubber-dryer with a compact design and built with durable materials, designed for cleaning medium sized surfaces.
The small size of the CT 80 and its turning radius of 185cm allows it to work even in very tight spaces. The ergonomics of the machine and seat ensure operator comfort and thanks to these features, this professional scrubber is suitable for a number of different floor types including hard, resin, and porcelain tiles.
- 240 min. running time
- Great Maneuverability - 185 cm minimal turning radius
- Powerful motor - 16% Climbing angle
- Easy - Pre-programmed working settings
- Yellow Touch Point for an easy daily maintenance
- 4 Batteries - 240 Ah
- Productivity: 4070 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 60' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 4.5 h
This item qualifies for our FREE Standard LTL Shipping Special.
See Shipping Policy for exclusions.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.