CT Rider 110 Series - 29/30 Gal. 28” Rider w/ Pad Drivers or Brushes | Financing Available
Ideal for large spaces, the CT 110 is a ride-on scrubber-dryer designed for cleaning industrial floors, warehouses, workshops and shopping malls.
With the possibility to have up to 4 hours continuous operation thanks to the large battery compartment, a wide cleaning path up to 85cm, and a dispensing system designed to save water and detergent, the CT 110 optimizes cleaning work to the maximum, making it practical, fast and effective.
- Powerful motor - 16% Climbing angle
- Yellow Touch Point for an easy daily maintenance
- Reliability - Easy Electronic Concept
- Easy to Service - Full Access Internal Parts
- Great Maneuverability - 190 cm minimal turning radius
- Productivity: 5525 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 100' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 4 h
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.