CT 71 XP Series - 19/20 Gal. 28” Actuated Disc Scrub Head, Traction Drive w/On-Board Charger, pad driver (P) or brush (B)
CT71 is an walk behind scrubber made by IP Cleaning, designed to provide total control over the clean-up operation.
Thanks to its numerous features, this professional floor cleaning machine ensures maximum productivity: up to 3150 m2/h, while the 3.5 hours of battery life allow you to work continuously and without interruption.
- 4 interchangeable brush heads for different applications and overall easily maintenance
- Electric compartment - fully protected and easy to check.
- Integrated battery charger with easy access for maintenance
- Drive Lever with innovative design allows the user to comfortably push / pull the operating lever from any position
- Adjustable handle for a comfortable and easy use
- Full machine control thanks to an intuitive central knob
- Electronic key - turn on and off. operator id-key (opt)
- Easy access to internal components
- APC Brush reduces solution required
- Two pre-setting programs
- Productivity: 3150 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 75' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 3.5 h