CT 71 XP Series - 19/20 Gal. 24” Actuated Disc Scrub Head, Traction Drive w/On-Board Charger, Pad Driver or Brush | Financing Available
CT71 is an walk behind scrubber made by IP Cleaning, designed to provide total control over the clean-up operation.
Thanks to its numerous features, this professional floor cleaning machine ensures maximum productivity: up to 3150 m2/h, while the 3.5 hours of battery life allow you to work continuously and without interruption.
- 4 interchangeable brush heads for different applications and overall easily maintenance
- Electric compartment - fully protected and easy to check.
- Integrated battery charger with easy access for maintenance
- Drive Lever with innovative design allows the user to comfortably push / pull the operating lever from any position
- Adjustable handle for a comfortable and easy use
- Full machine control thanks to an intuitive central knob
- Electronic key - turn on and off. operator id-key (opt)
- Easy access to internal components
- APC Brush reduces solution required
- Two pre-setting programs
- Productivity: 3150 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 75' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 3.5 h
This item requires freight shipping. Please contact us for a customized quote, or place your order online and someone from our team will contact you with freight charges.
Effective immediately, the following amendment is added to our shipping policy, specifically for items shipped on pallets, including this item:
- Pallet Shipments: The receiving party is capable of accepting shipments delivered on pallets. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their location can accommodate pallet deliveries.
- Forklift or Dock Availability: The customer must have a forklift or a loading dock available to safely receive the pallet shipment. It is essential to have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle the unloading process efficiently.
- Liftgate Delivery Option: If the customer does not have a forklift or loading dock, and requires a liftgate for unloading, we can arrange a convenient liftgate delivery service for an additional fee. This service includes the use of a hydraulic liftgate to lower the pallet shipment to the ground level.
- Commercial Address Requirement: The above criteria apply specifically to commercial addresses. If the customer's location is not a commercial address or does not meet the aforementioned requirements, they should contact us to discuss alternative shipping arrangements.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
We do not currently stock this item. It will first ship directly from the manufacturer to our warehouse where it will then ship to you for the quickest delivery time possible. Current inventory levels at the manufacturer are unknown.
Please Allow 2 to 4 weeks for order processing and delivery. Contact us for further information.