CT 51 XP Series - 13/14 Gal. 28” Actuated Disc Scrub Head, Traction Drive w/On-Board Charger, pad driver (P) or brush (B)
CT51 is an innovative walk behind scrubber made by IPC, designed to provide total control over the cleanup work.
Thanks to its numerous features, this industrial floor cleaning machine ensures maximum productivity: up to 3150 m2/h, while the 3.5 hours of battery life allow you to work continuously and without interruption.
- 4 interchangeable brush heads for different applications and overall easily maintenance
- Electric compartment - fully protected and easy to check.
- Integrated battery charger with easy access for maintenance
- Drive Lever with innovative design allows the user to comfortably push / pull the operating lever from any position
- Adjustable handle for a comfortable and easy use
- Full machine control thanks to an intuitive central knob
- Electronic key - turn on and off. operator id-key (opt)
- Easy access to internal components
- APC Brush reduces solution required
- Two pre-setting programs
- Productivity: 3150 m2/h
- Water Tank Running Time: 60' for shift
- Batteries Running time: 3.5 h